I am a problem solver. I always try to come up with a solution for the challenges that I face, being able to use my technological and personal skills to achieve it with success. My diligent work ethic and mature problem-solving process make me a great asset to any team, company or business.
I am dedicated to developing user interfaces for mobile devices, the web and a wide range of digital products, including websites, landing pages, web banners, animated content, social media assets, among others. I have an excellent understanding about the user experience (UX) as a discipline and how to apply different methodologies in specific stages of any project. I use a flexible UX process to achieve a solution, as I consider that specific business’ requirements may change the course of action. Having a user centred design approach (UCD) in all the projects I get involved challenges me to always question the design solutions I deliver, meeting good standards of accessibility and usability.
If you want to know more about my background and professional experience please visit my LinkedIn profile.
- Figma (expert)
- Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects (advanced)
- Interface Guidelines (Android & IOS)
- UX/UI Tools (Maze, Optimal, UserTesting, etc)
- Adobe Animate, Google Web Designer
- WordPress, Elementor Pro
- HTML & CSS (eDMs & front end frameworks)
Product design process
- Define the problem (Business requirements)
- Persona Creation, User Journeys
- Ideation (Brainstorming)
- Storyboards and Scenarios (Ideal future)
- Information Architecture & Cardsorting
- Knowledge about Google Sprint process
- Usability Testing (A/B testing)
Ready to get started?
Or do you have any other question?
I have worked for small businesses and large companies in Australia.